Here is what is covered in this episode:
- Panic attack can happen at any time it takes over and you’re not myself anymore
- You start to worry: – What if I fall down or faint, or stop breathing? How do other people see me, can they tell what’s going on?
- But fighting it and trying to keep it under control which makes things worse, leaving you worn out and exhausted
- A good way to think about it is like a train coming towards you – you can’t stop it so get out of the way
- My technique for dealing with it is called “Feed to Beast” – give it what it wants and it will go away!
- What I say to myself: “Here it is again, I knew it was coming, I’m going to let it happen and get out of the way
- Let this waves of panic come and wash over you, and soon it will leave you alone
- At the end, do a sharp and intense physical movement like jump and clap to break apart whatever tension is left