Here is what is covered in this episode:
- Everyone sees you in a particular way, and that builds up gradually to form one powerful feeling
- It seems like an incredibly complex process that we have no control over, yet do so unconsciously with every interaction
- And when we start to change it, something magical happens!
- With my son, I thought – how do I want him to see me, remember me?
- I picked out fun, the one aspect of our relatioship that I wanted to stand out for him, andhe responded to it in a powerful way
- It also brought incredible relief to me because I was present, in the moment, focussed on our interaction, not worring about cancer or what might happen
- This process of selective memories has completely transformed the way I see myself now and how I am with people I truly care about
- You create a certain POISE, the way you carry yourself and that creates the right balance in your life
- It gives you the tools for living in the moment which is so valuable because with or without cancer, it can be taken away