Today, my friend Troy Walters from GeekAloud interviews me about my new book called Simplify Cancer: Man’s Guide to Navigating the Everyday Reality of Cancer. So excited to finally share this book because I know it can help so many people! It’s the book I wish I had – a practical, hands on guide on dealing with stress, craziness and overwhelm that come with cancer! Here are some things that we cover today:
- Regaining control of your life during cancer
- The vital role of sharing your cancer story
- Joe’s key strategy of dealing with worry and uncertainty
- How cancer changes your perspective on life and how you see yourself
- Being in the moment and it helps you in the times of stress and worry
- Joe’s “from me to you” transition that has transformed the book writing process
- and much, much more!