Today, I am talking to prostate cancer survivor, men’s health advocate and author Alan White. Alan is a no-nonsense kind of a guy who gets straight to the point – and that’s what you need when you’re dealing with cancer! Here are some things that we cover today:
- Breaking the news around cancer
- Why us men have a hard time dealing with cancer
- 2 diverse ways yet powerful ways of changing how you think about cancer
- Getting yourself ready for treatment and the challenges that may lie ahead
- How support can normalise your cancer experience
- Using the wake up call of cancer diagnosis to live the life you want
- and much, much more!