You never expect to get testicular cancer. Getting the news is such a shock to the system and you are completely unprepared! It’s a crazy time in your life when you don’t know what’s going on, or how things will turn out. Having gone through chemotherapy and operation for testicular cancer, I’m here to share with you exactly what it’s like, what I learned along the way and things I would have done differently knowing what I know now. Here are some things that we cover today:
- What are your treatment options
- Making crucial decisions about treatment that are right for you and your life
- How to deal with worry and stress when it comes to testicular cancer
- What BEP chemotherapy is *really* like
- How to talk about cancer without having people feel sorry for you
- How to understand exactly what’s happening, every step of the way
- and much, much more!