Today, I am talking to Eva Segelov, Professor of Oncology at Monash University and Director of Oncology at Monash Health. Eva is incredibly passionate, empathetic and kind, and today she shares exactly what you need to know when you are going through cancer treatment during COVID-19 pandemic! Here are some things that we cover today:
- What every cancer patient needs to know about COVID-19 pandemic
- Competing risks: finding the elusive balance for the cancer patient
- How uncertainty can be a good thing when it comes to cancer
- How telehealth works and why it might outlast the pandemic
- Accessing critical support services throughout cancer treatment
- Potential impact of the pandemic on specialist teams working together
- Eva’s update on oncofertility and clinical trials
- and much, much more!
Don't Forget To Sign Up for Your
7 Day Challenge to Take Your Life Back After Cancer!
People expect you to bounce back after cancer, but it’s not easy – you’ve got to deal with changes, fatigue and worry that it might come back… Over seven days, I am sharing practical ideas that helped me get the life I want after cancer – sign up free today: