You cannot choose cancer, but you can choose what comes next – Dr. Wendy Lichtenthal
Wendy helps people who go through cancer and I love the unique perspective in understanding your cancer experience to create the new normal that helps you move forward in life.
Here is what we cover in our discussion today:
- Why you don’t want to remove anxiety around cancer
- Making room for your cancer experience
- How to be kind to yourself through worry
- Your own path to living with changes and uncertainty
- Why we must grieve for what we lost
- The choice to make meaning beyond cancer
And check out my brand new book on thriving in times of uncertainty:
Don't Forget To Sign Up for Your
7 Day Challenge to Take Your Life Back After Cancer!
People expect you to bounce back after cancer, but it’s not easy – you’ve got to deal with changes, fatigue and worry that it might come back… Over seven days, I am sharing practical ideas that helped me get the life I want after cancer – sign up free today: