Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode of Simplify Cancer Podcast, we talk about better ways of dealing with isolation, staying in good shape during isolation, and keeping your energy levels up.
This is particularly crucial in the time of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our special guest is Dale Ischia, an exercise physiologist who specialises in exercise and cancer, and here is what we cover in our discussion today:
- Two vital reasons to exercise in isolation
- How exercise can fuel body recovery after cancer treatment
- Having more energy through movement
- Staying safe when exercising
- Building health habits in isolation
- Exercise and movement for cancer survivors
- and much, much more!
Starter Exercises Program from Dale
Don't Forget To Sign Up for Your
7 Day Challenge to Take Your Life Back After Cancer!
People expect you to bounce back after cancer, but it’s not easy – you’ve got to deal with changes, fatigue and worry that it might come back… Over seven days, I am sharing practical ideas that helped me get the life I want after cancer – sign up free today: