Cancer: From Worry into Action
- Some people say I won’t let cancer define me – but how can it not?
- It affects what you do, how you think about future and how you see yourself
- Cancer IS going to define you - but you have the power to choose HOW
- How to convert your energy from worry into action:
- Sorry for yourself, or find ways to deal with it as best you can?
- Take things as they come, or take charge, make informed decisions?
- Suffer alone, or speak up about your struggle?
- There are powerful ways to prepare for dealing with worry and uncertainty
- You can choose to become informed about treatment including side effects, symptoms and outcomes
- Staying connected to your people, friends and family and medical team means you don't have to go it alone
We love your feedback and welcome your comments. Please post below:
Email updates from Simplify Cancer
Practical advice and insights on dealing with everyday reality of cancer
Practical Tools To Help You Get Through Cancer
Your First Oncologist Visit Checklist
Every question you should ask your oncologist on easy to print PDF – write answers down for later so you don’t forgetting when you’re stressed
Online Community Guide
Find top 3 online communities for your cancer where you can ask questions, vent, share your worries and frustrations with people just like you, but also what to expect from treatment and the life beyond
Mastering Your Emotions During Cancer
Practical advice based on first hand experience (patient and caregiver) that you can implement right now as we walk through various stages of treatment and the crazy roller coaster of emotions you are on during cancer
Testicular Cancer Support Kit
1 page visual overview of testicular cancer (easy to share PDF), 3 links to top online resources to hear from fellow TC fighters and survivors as well as email templates to tell your friends, family and coworkers about cancer (copy and paste)
Latest from Simplify Cancer